Saturday, November 10, 2012

Evolution of a Weston smile (Yep, I needed that)

What a cure for sadness, frustration, blah days! There's nothing better than a sweet, cheerful, no worries Weston smile!
I dare you to look at these pictures and not smile yourself.
Impossible, I tell you!
Completely impossible.
I give you the evolution of a Weston smile to cheer you (and myself) on the crappiest days.
Just woke up after a trip to town. Let's see if we can get those fingers out of his mouth.
Okay, fingers out. Warming up......
..... beautiful, blue eyes starting to twinkle. Here it comes.....
.....I see the two new, little teeth.  Cheeks getting rounder and rosier. Almost complete.......
......THERE IT IS! Smiles so hard he can't even keep his eyes open. You can almost hear the happy baby snorts through his nose.
See, I told you.
Even Westy can't help but smile again as he watches me post these.
Now, what was it that was making me feel so low? I forget.
Quick, scroll to the top and do it again!

3 comments: